We use the Ebay Global Shipping program, and it is very easy for sellers.  Plus
my inventory travels insured, so everyone's money is protected.  Plus I don't
have to fill out a lot of customs forms.  Ebay Global Shipping is run by Pitney
Bowes for Ebay, and yes, it is more expensive.  Yes, it takes some time.  When
shipping internationally becomes easier, we will consider using the Post Office
here.  Meanwhile, in the U.S. the Trump administration wants to abolish the
Post Office.
This is the TRUTH.

Secondly, almost all governments add duties to purchases of old movie posters.
Many buyers want to buy a poster for $150, and have ME tell the authorities
that they bought it for $20.  These buyers may not know this, or appreciate it,
but this puts both the seller and the buyer at risk for significant fines.

It's dishonest, and I won't do it.

International buyers can buy from our own website, but insurance is limited.
Buyers may SAY that it OK for posters to travel entirely at their own risk, but
when
something actually gets lost, it's a different story.

Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt.com