This might be a good place to plug the Vintage Movie Poster Auction Group. It
is a private Facebook auction group... Rick lists in our group.

Facebook.com/groups/369678630544953/

It might be too Wild West for some... Free listings and it’s all on the
buyer-seller. Buyer beware! Seller beware!

Best,

Charlie

Sent from my iPhone