I would be very happy if the tone of everybody's rhetoric could be dialed
down, but for the record, I find both parties' comments equally
attack-driven and offensive. In my humble opinion, for either to claim the
moral high ground misses the mark. To recycle a Nineties meme, why can't we
all just get along?

In favor of an open forum,
Greg Pflugfelder