I see that he is under hospice care and in his final hours. How awful that his
management team posted this “news” on Facebook! Just how do you make a mistake
like that?

Scott

From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> On Behalf Of Kirby McDaniel
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 5:00 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Tony Dow 1945-2022

Now, DEADLINE is reporting that he was pronounced deceased prematurely!  He
guys, don't rush him!

Kirby McDaniel

On Jul 26, 2022, at 3:42 PM, S Yafet <sya...@gmail.com
<mailto:sya...@gmail.com> > wrote:

So sad.  A charming, natural actor.  Like millions of others, I love this show.
Excellent acting and clever scripts.  All the Cleavers rebelled in their own
ways.  It's a joy to watch.  Tony Dow was one of those actors from many of our
childhoods who somehow seemed that he would always be with us.  A great loss.
Thank you, Scott, for letting us know.

Nathalie

On Tue, Jul 26, 2022, 2:22 PM Scott Burns <sbu...@columbus.rr.com