The movie ads for the Toledo Paramount - ctparamount

|  |  |

|  |
ctparamount

Valentine - https://incinerama.com/valentine.htm and Cinema 1 - New Page 1

|  |  |

|  |
New Page 1

all came from the Toledo Blade newspaper.

    On Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 10:23:01 PM EDT, Tom Martin
<dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com> wrote:

 cool Sue what great memories..Today I heard a ice cream truck and
thought what cool times as kids seeing theca crew truck... I helped a
kid with his paper route..actually the drummer for -Johnnyand the
hurricanes we both played with Johminlikke 1974-75...I remember the
fold,.,,thence would toss on the porches...he bought vw bug
offtherouteand became a manager of the paper depot..

delivering  the Blade Toledo's newspaper..they are downsized and online
now

----