From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of S Yafet
<sya...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 11:26 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Tony Dow 1945-2022

I feel awful.  Praying that he pulls through!

Nathalie

On Tue, Jul 26, 2022, 2:22 PM Scott Burns
<sbu...@columbus.rr.com<mailto:sbu...@columbus.rr.com>> wrote:

Another classic TV loss…Tony Dow has died at the age of 77 from cancer. While
work was almost completely on television (with just a couple of minor big
screen appearances),  I still wanted to acknowledge his loss.  While he’ll
always be remembered for “Leave it to Beaver,” Dow made guest appearances in
many TV series and later directed episodes of “Babylon 5,” “Star Trek: Deep
Space Nine,” “Coach,” “The New Leave it to Beaver,” and “Harry and the
Hendersons.”

More here: https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/26/entertainment/tony-dow-obit/

Rest in peace, Wally.

Scott