"IF you have a 20% commission rate"?

So, are you telling us that the commission rate IS 20% or are telling us that
the commission rate varies by consigner?  Or are you saying something else?

I am pretty sure we all understand the concepts here.  We were just looking for
actual numbers.

Seems like "If" your commission rate is 20%, then if the buyer pays $50 for the
poster, you will get $16.80 (house takes 66%).  And if the buyer pays $30, you
will get $0.80 (house takes 98%).

And since its difficult to mail items (even in bulk) for less that $1 per item,
it means that you would save money by throwing low value posters away rather
than mail them to an auction house!

Evan