Dale

(With apologies to Alfred Hitchcock's The 39 Steps) don't you mean like
*THIS*?

*eMoviePoster.com Commission Rates*

We have carefully figured out how much time and effort goes into selling an
item online, from start to finish. It takes the exact same amount of work
to sell a $10 one-sheet as a $1000 one-sheet. The cost to us of the labor
and overhead required to sell each item is an absolute minimum of $12.50
each. The vast majority of buyers pay with credit cards or PayPal, which
costs us roughly three percent of the total. Taking everything into
consideration, we have arrived at the below commission rates.

If an item sells for: We receive this amount:
$20,000+ 10% of the selling price
$15,000 to $19,999 12% of the selling price
$10,000 to 14,999 14% of the selling price
$7,500 to $9,999 16% of the selling price
$5,000 to $7,499 18% of the selling price
$1,200 to $4,999 20% of the selling price
$600 to $1,199 22% of the selling price
$400 to $599 24% of the selling price
$250 to $399 26% of the selling price
$100 to $249 28% of the selling price
$70 to $99 30% of the selling price
$50 to $69 35% of the selling price
$35 to $49 40% of the selling price
$25 to $34 50% of the selling price
$13 to $24 66% of the selling price
$1 to $12 75% of the selling price
*The rates are for what is sold in each individual auction, not for your
consignment as a whole. And note that we don't want ANY sub-$30
consignments, which is why we have set those rates so high, but they are
still quite a bit lower than auctions with "$29 minimum buyers premiums".

*IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT OUR RATES:* *If you compare the above rates to those
of other major auction companies, it may appear that we charge MORE than
they do. BUT ACTUALLY, WE CHARGE LESS THAN THEY DO AT EVERY SINGLE PRICE
LEVEL* (see the link below for a chart that proves this beyond a shadow of
a doubt)! How is this true? Because they charge "buyers premiums" to every
buyer (usually 20% or so), which means that a buyer of a "$1,000" poster
pays $200 more, or $1,200 in all. The seller (you) then receives $1,000
less their commission (usually 15% to 25%), which means that you receive
between $750 and $850 on that poster that the buyer paid $1,200 for.
*But IN OUR AUCTIONS, when your poster auctions for $1,200, there is no
buyers premium, and you receive $1,200 less 20%, which is $960,
substantially more than the $750 to $850 you receive from any other major
auction!*
*https://www.emovieposter.com/learnmore/?page=consign#intro
<https://www.emovieposter.com/learnmore/?page=consign#intro>*

Bruce