Hi John..I think there is some interest in Monroe Wayne and 50’s sci fi
..heritage had an entire auction of Wayne’s stuff( not sure if posters were
in that auction) ..part of the problem is they are not rare, for the most
parts and therefor ,excluding auction anomalies , are not likely to accrue
much in price