still a few choice items sem to be indemand..its very funny to see the change i just realized manyof myposters have been instorage over 23 years !! andmany i had bought between 77 and 80s..most new.....
many of the movie young people consider as OLD..
and some of themagazine go back to 1913....movie mags...
who would have guessed.
Tom
Hollywood dream factory®
since 1977
Happy fathers day all you Dadas

On 2023-06-18 05:15, Moviemem Original Movie Posters wrote:
Hi Alan

I agree with you that there is still interest in those genres but
perhaps not as much as there was 20 years ago, particularly amongst
younger collectors.

Regards

John

FROM: Alan Heimann <alanheim...@gmail.com>
 SENT: 18 June, 2023 1:21 PM
 TO: Moviemem Original Movie Posters <johnr...@moviemem.com>
 CC: MoPo-L@listserv.american.edu
 SUBJECT: Re: [MOPO] Poster prices

Hi John..I think there is some interest in Monroe Wayne and 50’s sci
fi ..heritage had an entire auction of Wayne’s stuff( not sure if
posters were in that auction) ..part of the problem is they are not
rare, for the most parts and therefor ,excluding auction anomalies ,
are not likely to accrue much in price

On Sat, Jun 17, 2023 at 10:30 PM Moviemem Original Movie Posters