The MOST disturbing movie I ever saw was HAREM SCARUM.  I kept twisting in my
seat, longing to get out of the theater, and believe me, there was nowhere to
go when I got out of the theater.  The film was so excruciatingly monotonous
that I was HORRIFIED.  Plus the songs that poor Elvis was REQUIRED to sing were
beyond bad.  I could have written better songs myself, and I have never written
even one song.  But I'm sure I could have.  Plus I was on a BLIND date, and I
was in a deep state of REGRET.

THE SHINING has nothing on this film.  It is rumored to have killed EP.

Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt.com