halo all.. mopo
so we all can make errors,.. surprise
Brucee caught the hairy belt.. that happened many years ago..I gave my sona star wars insert and he got it signed by Petere Mayhew and David Prowse In Detro it in late 90?? we also went to 1st star wars celebration in Denver and met producer of episode one andanthony Daniels and Drew Struzan signed like 4 one sheets of episode one,, - great memories recentlyu my son had a tooth infection..it affects the mind, Brain. so he got medical help..they had him on mental health drugs for PTSD andbi polar..the medical industry makes mistakes.. why my footwass amputated was the dr was supset Trump didnt win and would not give me antibiotics!!! answer I FORGave him butsure i kinda liked to walk... same with china..they made me defend a trademark ive used since 1977 because theywanted my name tosell same stuffi sold...thepatentoffice told me dont worry -God has your back,, well I forgave them as covid happened and it Killed many china people too... PLus it killed the foot doc 3 months after my foot was cut off

Allen Day, Alan Adler.. David, Bruce, what iive learned is just do the best you can andmostwill understand issues..and ifthey continue to do dishonest stuff stop buying from them

some of my suplliers in German would send me orders without payment up front as they trusted me..alsoOne customer Lloyds camera in Hollywood would pay me extra on the invoice he said Tom your prices are too chep... I remember years ago Michael Savageua of PO_Flake posters in Illinois had a 4 color catalog and great reproductions well done... Marty ended up buying them alli bout a few..\\

life is short- I suggest we all just help each other..Rich and David know lots of great info as well as bruce.. - Jason asked me to consign to himandleft me a good feedback after he bought my talking poster sound devises years ago... seemed likea good guy.. as we all know disasters can happen.. my basement flooded in Feb 2023....and yet we learn to adapt..i Remeber the California fire Davisd had the Floods ed and sue had around Katrina...many have adapted to Moves. death,, etc.. I pray for youall that life will be safeand healthy...we are all getting older i am 67 andits getting harder to do anything.. But its possible/.//

with Unconditional Love, Forgiveness and God regardless if you are christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu. or agnostic.
or Buddhist
Peace and love
 all the best to everyone
Tom
Hollywood dream factoryยฎ
since 1977

Iam giving thanks forall of you... one guy Grege eggbert used to Burbinthe phone was rude and angered and would get upset ifi didntsell him allthe quantitys i hadinstock...ifi had 500 he wanted them all.. what i realized the guy was verysad and upsetat everyone..I tried to justtreat him with respectandTold him i felt bad..his parrot flew away a Mccaw..and i could see he was very dstressed..His dad was part od studabker cars so he had money... people can get obsessed over stuff..its a illness..myanswer was forgive andjusst hope they get better,,but yes it is very hard when people.break dealsor promices

Arnold has a new book coming out with 7 Ruleds he lived by to make his fortunehe has some good advice on health anddietand exercise... you may want to put it in your Library,,,its called- Be Useful

Arnolds a good guy butlik us all he made some mistakes
 Best to all