From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of peter contarino
<mpexchangeu...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2023 6:40 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: Re: Has Anyone Ever Seen This Half Sheet?

Hallelujah!!

On Friday, November 24, 2023, Greg Douglass
<pickmeis...@mail.com<mailto:pickmeis...@mail.com>> wrote:
You done good, Peter. Coming through live & in living color.
Greg Douglass

Sent: Friday, November 24, 2023 at 9:19 AM
From: "peter contarino"
<mpexchangeu...@gmail.com<mailto:mpexchangeu...@gmail.com>>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU<mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Has Anyone Ever Seen This Half Sheet?

There is definitely some really nice material in this upcoming Propstore
auction. 25 years in I still can't figure out how to add an image to mopo
evidently :-) I will try one more:San Quentin Half
Sheet<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.wixstatic.com%2Fmedia%2F4ef792_ea288930c6694f388922f5c9df7e6e0b~mv2.png&data=05%7C01%7C%7C7da2da5c103b4d19c5f808dbed5fe540%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638364768349219081%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=eR7MMr0%2BVtUUw1pJiMO5gqRlZY3OtSqnemosV%2BXUWdA%3D&reserved=0>

On Thu, Nov 23, 2023 at 10:26 PM S & N Yafet