 TOM
HOLLYWOOD DREAM FACTORY®
SINCE 1977

On 2023-11-29 08:58, Zeev Drach wrote:
Playing dumb, Tommy?

Zeev

FROM: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> ON BEHALF OF Tommy Barr
SENT: Wednesday, November 29, 2023 6:02 AM
TO: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
SUBJECT: Re: [MOPO] A question for everyone on MoPo (except the
haters)

What would be interesting is a definition of 'the haters'. Hate
questions; hate Mopo; hate posters; hate Bruce; hate anything and
everything?

On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 at 03:59, Tom Martin