Hollywood dream factory®
since 1977
Peace on Earth Goodwill towards mankind everywhere

On 2023-11-29 11:41, Tommy Barr wrote:
Cheers, Tom, great sentiments.

On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 at 16:18, <dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
wrote:

hello Tommy
back in 1976 I was a booking agent for local Toledo artists in
voice
overs and models and musical bands and artists..

I represented a guy from Inkster Michigan named Eddie Abrams he was
Jazz piano playerand was like ART Tatum who was from Toledoand
considered one of the best
Eddie was a very kind man// and we became lifelong friends

He played with many famous Jazz artists like lionel Hampton and
others..
he lived with Art Tatums neice and he was very Humble notseeking
fame
or fortune..his piano teacher asked him if he knew his keys he said
deez
are my black keys and deez are my white keys... he was also a boxer
and
serve in Us army in ww2 gota purple heart
I had a agent friend in La that did the Newport jazz festival I
tried
to get Eddie to La but he was content toplaylocal clubs as a
regular
,,very humble and old school he was happy witha few women some red
port
wine and some reefer

so one day i asked EDiie what is the best Life lesson you have
ever
learned??
Eddie replied "You have got To LOVE LOVE and Hate hate "

so simple and yet so true Eddie was honest Humble and real and
hone of
the best teachers i had in life and was a humble black man from
Detroit
when i asked him what he wanted to do he said see my
grandkids...his
daughter was in Calif and so she senta plane ticket and he saw his
grtrandkids after he got back he passed away shortly after... what
testimony to his prioritys..
Merry Christmas
Tom
Hollywood dream factory®