From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Bruce Hershenson
<brucehershen...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2023 5:55 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: [MOPO] A question for everyone on MoPo (except the haters)

Will any of you erudite members of MoPo define for me what "Ending Soon" means?

For example, my December Major Auction just started at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html

Is it too soon to say it is "Ending Soon"?

If it is, how long before I can say that?

Thanks to anyone who answers (except the haters)