dmb,

Tuukka asked:
If logic is psychical how can pure experience logically precede subject and
object? After all, logic doesn't exist at the stage where
this precession should take place.

dmb says:

As odd or paradoxical as it may sound, pure experience not only logically
precedes subjects and objects, it also logically precedes logic. The
strangeness of this claim evaporates when you see that having an experience is
one thing but talking about it or reflecting on it is a different thing.

Tuukka:
"Pure experience" is rhetorical. If you mention logic in this context you're mentioning logic in a rhetorical context. I don't mean that. I mean logic in a dialectical context.

But this is not really related to the criticism I was offering either. Let me
know if you're interested in that.

Tuukka:
Previous experience indicates that your input is useful because you present arguments that require a dialectical response I haven't thought of before. The downside is that you don't seem to do dialectic, only rhetoric, and you don't seem to understand their difference. In any case I'm confused by the way how, instead of presenting your criticism, you ask me whether I'm interested in your criticism. I need some time to think about this.

Regards,
Tuk

---