Hi All

Minor point Wes but when did I say that the MD group was dead? Apologies if I gave that impression.

Horse

On 25/09/2017 08:11, WES STEWART wrote:
Hello Ardie;

It does not matter that Dan had the opportunity to work with Pirsig himself.
I am aware aware of that also. But tell me why, that Horse had told me this
group was dead?

Does Dan have anything to learn? If he does not have anything to learn,
I suggest he fly to Japan and have a brief conversation with Jiro.

If I had the money or time I would; want to meet Jiro.

From: "Adrie Kintziger" <parser...@gmail.com>
To: "moq discuss" <moq_disc...@moqtalk.org>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 12:59:23 AM
Subject: Re: [MD] The need for quality

Hi, Wes, I live in Belgium, and i have copy's of 'Zen'... and 'Lila', in
different language's.Belium is tri-lingual. It seems to depend on the
editor/corrector/translator and...the several runs of it publishing.
You are not correct as it differs for the L and l in the way you are
projecting.

Btw , Dan had the opportunity to work with Pirsig himself(the Author), on a
book follow -up called 'Lila's Child',to clarify some issue's, and Dan
became an expert on the Subject Lila,Lila's Child, and Pirsig's work
altogether.
If he offers something, it is nearly as good and solid,as it was given
first handed by Pirsig himself.
I also remember Pirsig making the statement about the Lilac's odor.
But Dan is correct,Lila is Pirsig.Lila is an imaginary product.Lila is
inorganic/organic/biological/intellectual. In this summary nothing is
excluded.

Adrie

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take
our breath away."
— Bob Moorehead