Apples are not computers.  Apples are Apples.  Computers are Computers.

Applemacs?  Well if Newton had had one of these drop on his head then the
whole confusion about whether or not falling objects fall because they
perform calculations might have had some explanation.  As it is, the idea
that "The falling apple is an analogue computer" I find utterly
inexplicable.

Apples are not computers.

Elephant.