Dann,

I suppose it's just my luck to understand what you didn't say and
misunderstand what you did say.  Now that I've fashioned myself a handle on
the gravitational lens, can we maybe go back to time dilation?

Because obviously I didn't get it.

One thing we *are* learning though - who would have thought that gravitation
was so interesting and complex a phenomenon?  It's amazing what you can come
up with if you raise the quality of your intellectualisations.

Elephant