> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Can I also ask that we avoid arguments where we redefine the terms and don't
> tell each other in advance what the new definition is.

Roger, you will take away their cheif source of fun.

Entering into a discussion where you use english as everyone understands it
to defend one viewpoint which you consistently maintain is:

Square,
Humourless,
and (if all other insults fail)...
A remnant of the Subject-Object Metaphysics.

Or so I am given to understand..... Oh - a new development: apparently
changing your views in mid sentence is now that requirement of metaphysical
methodology to be known as "occam's (sic) razor".  I bathe luxuriantly in
the light of this new insight.

Stay aware compadre,

Elephant