To JEZ:
A warm welcome to the group. As one of the old-timers I can say your first contribution is on a par with the very best others have offered. I especially found your last line to be fresh and insightful.

JEZ:
My overall point of view is that the MoQ should be taken as a practical psychological stept to nurturing the recent arrival of the minds awareness.

I assume you mean by "recent arrival" the comparatively late appearance of mankind (and its so-called "mind") on this planet.

I look forward to further contributions from you. From time to time we've had some great discussions about art and beauty which I'm sure you, as an artist, will have much to say when those subjects come up again as no doubt they will.

In the meantime, welcome aboard the good ship MOQ Discuss.

Platt