Hello all.

In my short break from the keyboard and this list I did do some reading
(and haul a tractor out of a river - don't ask), but I couldn't keep away
so...

I'm back in a shadowy way with a promise to myself to post just once a week
for a while.  Perhaps we won't want this list to go quiet like a society of
friends meeting house, but the quaker principle (if you can't think of
anything good to say shut up) could maybe be dusted off for use now and
then.

I'd like to know where we are up to with the awareness thing since I took
time out (I'm always hoping that *something* will be sorted out once and for
all on this list).  Here's the post I couldn't keep from sending Platt the
week before last, even though to save my inbox I'd signed off the list and
couldn't post it there.  I hoped he'd post it for me together with his
comeback.  Trouble is - he'll have to post the comeback all over again, now
that I'm back to hear it.

Well, if there's to be a comeback, here's what there's to be a comeback to: