Does anyone happen to have  the address of the site mentioned below?

Regards,

Jonny

On Mon, 28 May 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thx Boorchess,
>
> I ordered it already.  (I am such a good capitalist.)
>
> My contributions are:
>
>  The Collapse of Chaos By Cohen and Stewart.  (Absolutely 5 stars)
>
>  The Moral Sense by James Q Wilson (4 stars)
>
>  Non Zero by Robert Wright (5 stars)
>
>  The Web of Life by Capra (5 stars again)
>
> Order them now!!!!!
>
> Rog
>
> PS -- Maggie has a web site on every book mentioned in the MOQ.  It may be a
> year old or so...I havent checked it lately.  Maggie?
>

> MOQ.ORG  - http://www.moq.org
> Mail Archive - http://alt.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/
> MD Queries - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> http://www.moq.org/md/subscribe.html

Jonathon Schuster
3106 E. Covenanter Dr.
Bloomington, IN 47401
(812) 339-1308
AIM : Alethea620
Trading List: http://db.etree.org/jpschust

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve
immortality by not dying." - Woody Allen