Dear Carmelo and others,

The screen shot is always an option, but I was hoping for a way to modify
the original jpg files that are associated with the tps file.

Is there a way to automatically calculate the distance between just two
landmarks - similar to calculating the perimeter for a 2D space?  This
might be one way of achieving what I need!

Thanks for your input!

Caroline