Thanks for the help, Carmelo!  To clarify, I understand that landmarks have
coordinates that can allow for calculation of distance between them.
However, for graphical purposes, I was hoping tpsDIG2 has a mechanism that
would allow me to visualize that distance (i.e. a physical line
representing minimum distance between the landmarks).  This way I can avoid
exporting the files to photoshop, plus, the line representing minimum
distance between the landmarks would be more exacting and reproducible.

Thanks again for your input. Very helpful.