Hi Pere,
there's plenty of work arounds this. I agree with Carmelo that the nts format may be easier to edit manually, so that you can put back the necessary labels.

HOWEVER, PLEASE BE CAREFUL because SIZE WILL BE MISSING from those data. As most of the time you may want to analyse both size and shape, instead of importing in MorphoJ the aligned specimens from the TPSRelw slid configurations, I'd suggest to save the SCALED ALIGNED SPECIMENS in TPSRelw. Jim added this option for this purpose: this way you get the aligned specimens rescaled to the original centroid size. Therefore, when you import them in MorphoJ and redo the Procrustes fit, you will get both the aligned specimens as well as their size. In contrast, if you import the aligned data (not rescaled), size won't be there but you may be easily tricked and think it is there, because MorphoJ requires that you redo the Procrustes fit and then you'll get an 'apparent size variable' which is a series of numbers virtually equal to 1 (differences will be approximation errors).
Use the scaled aligned and you won't have this issue.

Cheers

Andrea