The point is simple: the variables called centroid size and log centroid size in MorphoJ won't be the real size of the original structures if they're imported without rescaling them. They are, in my experience, about 1 and, regardless of the reason (which I find less important), they're wrong. Of course, if one does not do anything with size, shape data will be fine. I would not risk to be misled, nevertheless. In fact, I might have happened to review one or two papers when someone was testing allometry or something else involving size, when size was about 1 for all specimens.

Cheers

Andrea