Andrea,

If you already have the matrix of coefficients, geomorph has an internal
function that can do what you seek to do.  You can try this

geomorph:::vec.ang.matrix(myMatrix, type = “r”) # for vector correlations
geomorph:::vec.ang.matrix(myMatrix, type = “rad”) # for vector angles in radians
geomorph:::vec.ang.matrix(myMatrix, type = “deg”) # for vector angles in degrees

This function is an internal function for the advanced.procD.lm function, where
one could test the angular differences among the allometric vectors of taxa.
It assumes the matrix is arranges such that the rows are taxa vectors.  Please
note that if one uses advanced.procD.lm to perform this test, the matrix of
pairwise angles is available as part of the results.  We have an example for a
homogeneity of slopes test in the help file that should be analogous to your
example.  There are two ways to obtain the results

summary(HOS) # HOS is the test name; the pairwise angle matrix is part of the
summary
HOS$obs.slopes.angles

Cheers!
Mike