You can also find Fry's phrases in The Fluent Reader by Timothy Razinsky.

Terri Gorsulowsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Celeste,

Have you tried using the Fry's phrases to help build fluency? I have the list
on paper but I also have 10 power point slideshows where students practice and
must read the phrase in the appropriate time span before the next slide
appears. Now, for those who have trouble reading the phrases, there is a voice
guiding them along, but when they get where they can read it, turn off the
volume. I tell them an athlete warms up with stretching exercises and a reader
needs to also warm up with reading exercises. Fry's phrases is one way to help
with fluency. I do have these phrases on my email. So let me know if you would
like me to email them to you. I would be glad to do so.

Terri

Celeste wrote: I teach 2nd grade and am looking for activities for parents/
volunteers to do with students to build and improve fluency both in
the classroom and at home.

What are some things you do with your students?

Celeste

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift,