From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sun 2/4/2007 7:20 PM
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] strategies for little ones

Has anyone checked out the new Stenhouse book, Power Reading? It is for K-3 and
I have started making grade-level book bins for the strategy work involved.
They use five startegies, which I think is a goodk-2 start and then go into the
Toolkit. Has anyone used this? I bought a bunch if the books for my teachers.

Claudine DiMuzio