why be embarrassed? i thought your words were impressive and believing in your
book and what you think and write is awesome and inspiring.
  margy

elaine garan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I am so so sorry that I inadverently sent this to the whole listserve.
I meant to send it to my editor. I'd been forwarding the posts about
Nancie's book (she's Nancie's editor too) and she and I had gotten into
a discussion about whether or not I should talk about my own book. I
feel uncomfortable doing that-- she feels that I should and that I
should also stop giving away entire sections of it. I had sent probably
25 people (not counting my classes) the section on fluency and DIBELS
before the book was even finished. From an editor's perspective that is
not such a good thing to do. Anyway, how embarrassing! I am staying off
MOT from now until the end of time