THIS IS THE ONE I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
http://www.u.arizona.edu/~kgoodman/emma.html.  WE TALKED ABOUT IN MY MISCUE
ANALYSIS CLASS.  IT WAS A WHILE AGO AND I DON'T REMEMBER IT ALL EXCEPT WHAT
I SAID BEFORE.  MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS MORE.
KIM

On 7/9/07, Keith Mack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The comment about eye movement, well, uh...caught my eye.
>
> I too read something years back about eye movement. It is very interesting
> to watch this and also differences between students and styles. I used to
> have students also watch eye movement of peers in group/partner settings.
>
> It's not really something you can self-evaluate so a good way to get kids
> talking (not that they need help with that). But more than that it makes
> you
> reflect on what it is that good readers do with their eyes. Hopefully
> someone on the list has info on research.
>
> Keith Mack
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.literacyworkshop.org

Kim
-------
Kimberlee Hannan
Department Chair
Sequoia Middle School
Fresno, California 93702

Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, let go of what you can't
change, kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give
everything, have no regrets.. Life's too short to be anything but happy.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]