I have just added the following to our TEACHING TOOLS page at:
www.readinglady.com/mosaic/tools/tools.htm

At the bottom of the "Lesson Plan" category:
1. Yearly Suggested Curriculum Plans grades 1-6 by Carol
- This opens an Excel file with all 6 grade level plans located at the
bottom with the TABS.
- You may need to reduce the size to 75% (sizing option located at the top)
to view the entire page.

Thank you Carol for sharing these plans.  If you need to contact Carol with
specific questions here is her email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As always be sure to click REFRESH/RELOAD on your computer to see the
current view of the TOOL page whenever I add new files.

Ginger
moderator