Then, the problem is in the 'program' and in how we evaluate progress.  My
interventions are adjusted, tweaked or even created from scratch to meet  those
student needs and they include strategies and address the emotional side  of
reading failure. Without addressing that emotional side, knowing what to  do
vs. actually using it to read will never coincide. Assessing  progress is
triangulated--three different measures only one of which is a  standardized
test.
Jennifer

In a message dated 7/22/2007 2:36:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,