>I am looking for activities
>> that would be useful at the early elementary level.
>
> I believe that our responses were on topic, as I believe we are saying
> that
> reversals in early elementary are not generally indicative of dyslexia.
>
> Lori

.
I agree.  Early elementary kids reverse letters and most will grow out of
it.  I have 8th graders and sometimes they reverse letters, but usually it's
the students who are reading at 3rd or 4th grade levels.  I wonder if anyone
has any research about reversals not being age related, but reading level
related?

Bill