birds with one stone!

Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 09:13:06 -0400

Hello Everyone

I was hoping for some input in the area of dyslexia. While I now that it is
not my job as a teacher to diagnose students, I have noticed children that
read d's as b's and q's as p's.  I would never come right out and claim that
these students are in fact dyslexic, but I would like to help them in anyway
that I can. How does dyslexia affect Comprehension? What strategies work
best in helping students that may suffer from this condition? I am looking
for activities that would be useful at the early elementary level.

Kathleen Ernewein

WSU Student