I have had a system for several years and I love it!  In fact, most of the
teachers in our school have a system.  I have severe asthma so when I
project my voice I start to cough.  I used to miss several days of school
because of asthma, but that has improved so much since I don't have to
strain my voice.  We use a great company call Audio Enhancement from
Riverton, Utah.  They stand behind their products and are very helpful when
something goes wrong.  I have four speakers hanging from the ceiling around
my room so all students can hear my from anywhere.  I can whisper and
everyone can hear.  I love it when I am coming down the hall and tell the
students to be ready with their books out and when I arrive they have all
done what they should.  They think it is great that I can "spy" on them.
Just have to remember to unplug it, or leave it in the room when going to
the restroom!  One time our principal, who was then teaching 6th grade,
forget about his and his class had a great laugh!
Lori/Utah/3rd