I usually listen more than I talk with this group but I need some help finding
the right book.  We are finishing our first poetry unit and I am going to do an
activity from "The Adventures of Dr Alphabet" with autumn leaves and I want to
do a read aloud first.  I would like suggestions for a fall picture book.  This
group always shares such great ideas for books that I would like to know what
is everyone's favorite autumn picture book.

Thanks for your help.    Mary