I usually listen more than I talk with this group but I need some help
finding the right book.  We are finishing our first poetry unit and I am
going to do an activity from "The Adventures of Dr Alphabet" with autumn
leaves and I want to do a read aloud first.  I would like suggestions for a
fall picture book.  This group always shares such great ideas for books that
I would like to know what is everyone's favorite autumn picture book.

What age level?  THE STRANGER by Chris van Allsburg is one I enjoy....
Bill