I get the "Meet the Illustrator" emails from the Amarillo Library. This
week, the author/illustrator is David Ezra Stein, who has a new book out
called, Leaves. I am linking an image from the email. I like these emails
because they are illustrated interviews, so the illustrator uses drawings to
answer the questions:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5370/meettheillustratordavidem6.jpg