We are going to be doing some persuasive writing in both 2nd and 3rd grade.  I
am wondering now if anyone can recommend any picture books that have a theme of
persuading or even a section of the book being about a character trying to
persuade another character to go along with his opinion.  I have Because of
Winn-Dixie and will use the part where Opal is persuading her father, the
preacher, to keep the dog she found in the store.  Any other ideas out there?
Thanks in advance. Barb