Michele,
The DRA2 is available in a 4-8 kit. It goes up to level 80 (8th grade).
Scribing can be done for the prediction up to level 38, then students are
supposed to do the writing independently. It takes a long time - I'm
surprised that a classroom teacher would have enough time to do that for
each student. You're right!
Kelly AB