Divide the teachers into literature circles so that each group can then
contribute their learnings to the share at the end. In using the format of the
literature circle itself, the teachers will be able to better appreciate  the
power of this type of reading group. In providing text about literature
circles
for each group that differs, you will be able to cover much more  material
than you could if you just lectured.... and the teachers will take away  what
they are "ready to take away" depending on their place in their own  practice.
Probably much easier said then done... but I have run professional  development
groups this way and find the "jigsaw" or carousel type structure to  be a
good way to differentiate and disseminate information......If this is too
heady
then just form literature circles on a good read and go with it as you  would
in the classroom..... in my mind, the point is to get everybody thinking  and
talking.