Dawn, could you explain where and how you got your grant?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dawn Vela
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 10:33 PM
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: [MOSAIC] Professional Development

Our school recieved a grant for the Lucy Calkins Summer Institute
(writing).  The only problem is we have not been accepted yet.  When we
called they said that there were so many applicants this year that it is
taking them awhile to get through them all.  Does anyone know of anything
that would be comparable just in case we don't get in?  We are still trying
to remain positive but want to have a backup plan just in case.  Thanks so
much!

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
5:34 PM