Bev's comment - It's a heartbreaking time to be in education where we have to
make sure we tell our children UNIFORMLY that they are failing.> > I currently
teach third grade and we use Houghton Mifflin-supposedly with > "fidelty". That
said, we are supposed to be tiering our stations and I am > really not sure
what this is supposed to look like. We have been reamed by the > AP because our
benchmarks scores don't match our report card grades. Now I am > supposed to be
tiering all the stations-but then she isn't going to like the > grades again,
because some students will have modified assignments.> > Rosie