From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 7:24 PM
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: [MOSAIC] differentiated stations

I currently teach third grade and we use Houghton Mifflin-supposedly with
"fidelty".  That said, we are supposed to be tiering our stations and I am
really not sure what this is supposed to look like.  We have been reamed by
the
AP because our benchmarks scores don't match our report card grades.   Now I
am
supposed to be tiering all the stations-but then she isn't going to  like
the
grades again, because some students will have modified  assignments.

Rosie