Today's Choice Literacy message suggested some beginning graphic novels. Two
that looked interesting were new versions of The Babysitter's Club and Time
Warp Trio.

MaryJane Waite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  . . . What next? I hope to locate
some similar reads, so if you know of any
other books that would continue the fire; send those titles my way.

MJ

                Joy/NC/4
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  How children learn is as important as what they learn: process and content go
hand in hand. http://www.responsiveclassroom.org