Hi!

I have had the same reaction from my boys and girls over this series. They
are constantly in demand. I have 2 copies of each book (#1 and #2) and my
4th graders read them in about a day or two. When they get their hands on
one, they drop everything else and read almost nonstop until they finish it!
Are you aware that these books are available through the Scholastic Book
Club? I ordered mine from Scholastic with Bonus points. Book 1, Diary of a
Wimpy Kid is available from the February Arrow book club. Book 2, Diary of a
Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules is available in the March Arrow catalog. I ordered
2 of each, but I think I might order a few more. I just wanted to let
everyone know in case you have some Scholastic Bonus points to spare.

Laura Candler
Fayetteville, NC
Visit Teaching Resources at www.lauracandler.com.

Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Book for reluctant boys