----- Original Message ----

I also wonder what the more academic of us out there think? Have you compared
and contrasted the strategies? What are the differences? What would you suggest
I add to my instruction that would help me bring in this focus? Are there any
discussion groups for this type of instruction?

Joy/NC/4

Joy,

Hmm...is what I say to that...I don't find them mutually exclusive.  I weave
Marzano strategies into everything I do.  I find it hard to believe that they
would give up MOT to only teach Marzano/Pickering.

I would say to you that you should be able to weave them both into your
instruction.  There is a way to do both!
 Kristin Mitchell  6th/CO
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
-Ghandi